Friday, March 14, 2008

I need to enjoy writing again!

Alright, so I have realized that my writing sucks a bit.

Why do I say this?

Well, the fact that I use to write a lot then stopped really bugs me. Let me put it this way, back when Xanga was the coolest thing ever and every high school student had one, that's when I use to write my heart out.  In fact, I just wrote on Xanga last week but it just wasn't the same. It isn't as fun anymore.

Ever since college started, I just haven't really taken the time to write because I just lost interest in it. (I feel like Andy Rooney from 60 Minutes right now)

I need to get back into writing to really improve my writing skills (if this post gives any indication).
 
Why?

I am worried my LSAT Essay and my personal statements for law school will suck. 

That's really about it! That's why I want to start writing again, it makes me free.

- Adnan

No comments: